CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Photos by Jocelin
visit her website: photographybyjocelin.com

Some of my favorites. Jocelin does such an incredible job it is hard to choose which ones to print. It's all I can do to not just plaster my walls with these cute photos of my husband and kids!

Marley Sage
smart ~ patient ~ loving ~ independent ~ pretender ~ dancer ~ pleaser ~ ignorer ~ nice ~ short tempered ~ singer

Ivy Giselle
sweet ~ grouchy ~ moody ~ naughty ~ lover ~ playful ~ stubborn ~ comforter ~ giggles ~ silly ~ couch potato ~ snuggler

10 comments:

brandy said...

I love all of them. You guys are a beautiful family!!!

Emily H said...

I love love love your pictures!

Dartay said...

How cute are those pics? Love the family pic especially! Was that the same girl that did Brandy's fam?

Nicole said...

You guys look SOOO great! Your girls are gorgeous, I love that they have your smile too. I

Charity said...

How cute are they!! I can't wait to go to her- so glad that you are related so we can! I'd still be stuck going to JC P :)

The Brownings said...

Those are such good photos! You have such a cute family :>

melissa said...

those pictures are adorable! i love the colors too. i can't believe how big and beautiful your girls are! it makes me even more excited for this little one to get here!!

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are beautiful...i really don't know how you are going to pick what ones to print! I love the dash quote...

JulesandBriPoulson said...

Wow, she did an amazing job. It is not very often I tell Brain to come check out the pictures when I look at blogs. Those are SO cute. Hopefully I'll see you soon, it has been a while!

Mandi said...

Such great photos! Your girls are darling.