CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

my mom ~ aka salleriffic, mustang sally




















my beauties ~ Ivy Giselle and Marley Sage



Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies! I hope everyone got breakfast in bed and a little extra love from the kids. Mine were very sweet and woke me up with kisses and their little voices wishing me a happy mother's day. They gave me a couple new summer outfits and Rusty took care of all the cooking for the day! We spent the afternoon at my parent's house and everyone brought such good food. I was impressed with the men's skills! The guys, mainly Rusty, even took care of the mountain of dishes aftermath. Great job honey, you always step up and make the rest of them look bad. Couldn't ask for a better man. Also couldn't ask for a better mom. She is always so happy and an inspiration to stop and enjoy life's little moments. Just look at what she has done for the world...................................... love you mama sally!

6 comments:

brandy said...

Sally Mustang? How did she get that nickname? I'm so glad you had a great Mother's Day...you deserve it because you are the best mom ever. Rusty and the girls are so lucky to have you!!! Loved the big fam picture..

Emily H said...

You are one hot momma! I love ya.

Emily said...

Hey Melinda,

It's Emily (Banks) Jensen from High School. Found your blog through Brandys and wanted to say Hi. You look great and your girls look beautiful. I have a blog but it's private, you can email me if you want an invite at emily@gleukos.com. Take care!

Jessarella said...

Hey super cute mom! I am so happy you joined the blog world. It will be fun to keep up with you guys. We need to do a summer get together with the big fam! Can't wait to see you and your cute girls again. Come to Fusion Class Sunday 9am!
xoxo Jess

The Brownings said...

Hey Melinda!! I got talked into blogging too (by Jessica) and now I just can't stop!! Love the pics! Can't wait to see more :>

Anonymous said...

WOW I just saw the family picture and there is kids in there that I have no idea who they are!!!! Your kids are the cutest darn kids ever....