CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Back to it.

So when I started this blog I knew it was going to be one more task for me to complete in my weekly obligations, and like a lot of other things I fall behind, get stressed out, feel inadequate, wonder why I have so much to do. So, in order to get our blog going again I am going to start with today. Today was good. I will go back if and when I want to. We did have a fantastic summer with many blogworthy adventures but I have to start somewhere, and that is today. (I feel like Meredith right now in her opening dialogue in Grey's, can't wait for Thursday!)


So today, me being me in my typical mommy manner, I told Marley to go draw a pumpkin patch in effort to distract her from me giving my precious time away to the to the internet. I specifically told her she had to draw a whole patch, meaning multiple pumpkins, so I could have max time possible. Of course she insisted on me looking at each one as she went. I swear, I can't even read a whole email, let alone type a damn post for the blog! So this is what she drew...

Cute, right? I don't know how she even learned to draw, but you name it and she'll draw it. She's good too. I guess the next job is for her to learn how to take her time with these little picasso's so I can post a little more!

7 comments:

brandy said...

I totally know what you mean...to post someting seriously takes me 4 or 5 times of coming back to it. So annoying. Where was Ivy? I love the picture...she is so cute.

I'm glad you are back because I miss seeing you and my girls. xoxox

Emily H said...

So glad your back in the blogging world! Marley is adorable. Is it bad she draws better then me?
Love ya

Ty & Em said...

i'm so glad your back! Marley's pictures are so cute!

Dartay said...

Welcome back, we all missed you!

Missy Lee said...

Geez Melinda- You must be spending a lot of time teaching her how to write and draw...She's good!! She is so beautiful. I hope you guys are doing well :)

Anonymous said...

Whats up!? I haven't seen/talked to you forever! Hope all is good.

crista said...

UMMM if anyone should be busy dont you think it would be me lol!!! Wait until she turns 7 I think they want more attention than and trust me you never get time to read emails unless its on a blackberry on your way to work lol

Treasure the moments sooo cute!! I cant wait to see you next week loves ya