CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Back with my beauties

After a long day of traveling, I was soooo happy to be home! I missed Rusty and the kids more than I thought I would. Visiting Brandy for a few days was was great, but returning home to my family was the best. I have to say, the kids missed me so much! I never expected them to not let go of me and want to hold me and touch me. They couldn't get enough! They have both snuck down to snuggle with me every night since I got home. When we walked in the door they had a key lime cheesecake with candles waiting so they could sing happy birthday.
Why is the frosting from the waxy candle the best part?


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Charity said...

When does Brandy come to visit? Soon isn't it? We got to start planning some nights out and shiz...

brandy said...

It looks like they missed their mama!!! See you soon!

The Brownings said...

Awe! That is so sweet :>

trishanna said...

ahhh..does rusty beat them while your gone? jk they are the cutest

JulesandBriPoulson said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It is amazing how even just one day way will refresh you. You and your girls look so cute.

Tebbs Times said...

Cute blog...Cute family!! It is nice to see your family as well!! You are a HOTTIE!! I would love to add you:)

510Jen said...

Oh I love being missed. It's so nice to come home after being gone.

PS your girls are adorable. They look just like you!