CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update


So sometimes I wonder about the whole blogging thing. I start to feel guilty or something when I haven't updated in a while, but then I wonder why since I've seen pretty much everyone I know within the last week! Weird. Like you need updates on how cute my kids are. NEWSFLASH~ they are cute...and will be for the next 20 years at least! Plus, remember Dell Shanze? Yeah, that's right ~ my "Totally Awesome Computer" is acting up. I thought i had a lifetime warranty on that beast. Well~ since he went to jail (he pulled out some massive guns or something) it's giving me the big blue screen and saying it's recovering from a major system error. Since I can't really ask it why, and I'm out of warranty, I will not be preserving any of my lifetime memories on that beast. No, no. I do not trust that monster. I have concluded to saving my memoirs on shutterfly.com. I'm still working out the det's, but give me a couple weeks and I'll be back in the groove. I may have a new URL here pretty quick. Just because it's a one stop shop. Upload, Blog, Print. I love the easy button! Happy New Year!!

6 comments:

Mandi said...

Take your computer to PC Laptops. They warantee all Totally Awsome Computers. Our computer did the same thing and they were able to retrive all our data and fix it for free!

brandy said...

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Just because your computer is a piece doesn't mean you can stop blogging. I'd miss you too much. So get it fixed and get blogging!

crista said...

I was wondering what the heck happened to you!!! And sorry you havent seen ME in the last week so you better get back to blogging.

Like Brandy says excuses excuses excuses!

melissa said...

well i never get to see you so keep udating your blog for me!!!

Young Family said...

I found a link to your blog from Crista's. Hope you don't mind if I read your blog. Your family is beautiful.

Jessica Anderson Young

brent said...

Hey Russell and Melinda- Just wanted to say hi! It's been a while, I'm sure you've been busy with the girls. We miss you guys and wish that we could see you sometime but hope you know we love you even if we haven't seen you in 5 years (thanks steve). Anyhow let us know how you are doing once in a while and let Rusty know my # is still 801-898-5791 and I miss hanging out. We love you- Bimpies.